Thursday, August 20, 2015

Tori's Travels: Penny Perfect Has It All!

Written By Tori Ward, CVB Marketing/PR Assistant

Penny Perfect 
It's hard to miss Penny Perfect's eye-catching storefront on Park Avenue in Downtown Ruston. The bold design and bright color of the store just captured me and I had to take a look inside. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm so glad I stopped in to shop because I had no idea just how much was happening inside this adorable little store. Check out the details of my shopping experience at Penny Perfect below!

Penny Perfect | 110 W Park Ave, Ruston, LA 71270
Hours: Monday:11am - 4pm
Tuesday-Saturday:10am - 5:30pm

Atmosphere: Penny Perfect has a fun and lively atmosphere, complete with bright colors, upbeat music and a friendly staff. Some of their main displays are in huge, funky wooden cutouts that take over the wall and give the store a trendy, cool vibe. The décor and products themselves give the atmosphere an overall charming and homey feel.

Child's display at Penny Perfect 
Store at a glance: Penny Perfect has every little gift and knick-knack you can imagine for every age. They carry a large selection of children’s toys and baby merchandise, perfect for a child’s birthday party or a baby shower. You can also find cute backpacks, bags and lunchboxes for the little ones. 

If you need a gift for a teenager or college student, Penny Perfect has you covered. They sell a huge assortment of collegiate and Greek products, as well as tumblers, tote bags and picture frames. If you’re looking for locally-influenced items, this is your place! They carry adorable wooden signs and other various products that have phrases related to Ruston, local attractions and the South in general. 

LA Tech display at Penny Perfect 
You can also find all the LA Tech gear and décor your heart desires. Additionally, they have a great assortment of fun gifts for milestone birthdays, wedding parties and other notable celebrations. If you need to pick up a cute gift for someone or just want to add something charming to your home décor, then Penny Perfect is an ideal place to shop!

A little something extra: Aside from their wide array of products, Penny Perfect also offers some specialty services. They are all set to personalize just about anything you want through a variety of methods, including monogramming, painting and vinyl lettering. Additionally, they offer balloon inflation services including latex, Mylar, XL Mylar and stuffed balloons.


Ruston-influenced items at Penny Perc
Tori’s pick: First off, let me say that I ADORE this shop. It’s absolutely precious and there is so much to choose from that I could spend hours just browsing around. I was thrilled to see all the Tech gear and so many locally-influenced items! Home décor that has a touch of Southern charm is my weakness. To make myself feel a little more like a Rustonite, I bought a cute little wooden sign to go in my room that says, “Ruston, There’s No Place I’d Rather Be.” I thought it was the perfect touch to make my space a little homier. 

With school and Football season right around the corner, this is the perfect place to get all your Tech gear and other fun items. Stop in for a visit and check out Penny Perfect on Facebook to see more of their merchandise. That's it for today, check back next week for more of Tori's Travels. I'll see y'all around town!

No comments:

Post a Comment