|Huckleberry Trails Park | Ruston, LA|
2. Schedule a visit to the IDEA Place at LA Tech
|IDEA Place, LA Tech Campus | Ruston, LA|
|Eddie G. Robinson Museum | Grambling, LA|
4. Events at the Lincoln Parish Library
|Event at Lincoln Parish Library | Ruston, LA|
Positive Space Studio offers after-school art lessons, summer camps, holiday camps, and private parties for kids and adults. Get a group together for a private party and let the creativity flow! Check their Facebook for upcoming events/camps or book your private party by calling 318-791-3574.
|Art workshop at Positive Space Studio | Ruston, LA|
We've also added a few other suggestions based on age!
For younger kids:
- North Village Plaza: Grab a sweet treat from Eskamoe's and let the kids play on the playground in this new and developing shopping area.
- Louisiana Military Museum: There is a ton of history packed into the Louisiana Military Museum in Ruston. This two-story building has so many stories to tell with its diverse collection of war memorabilia, military uniforms, weapons, and much more. Kids, teenagers and adults will all find this one-of-a-kind museum to be highly interesting and entertaining. As an added bonus, admission is free.
- Lincoln Parish Museum: The Lincoln Parish Museum has a huge collection of art, antiques, treasured items and more. The most popular feature of this museum is the "Walls That Talk" audio tour that tells the stories of the murals pained throughout the historic house. This museum also has free admission.